Rang De is a pioneering web-based social initiative with a mission to provide cost-effective microcredit to low income households in India. Through an online platform (www.RangDe.Org), Rang De enables people to participate in microcredit by lending as little as Rs. 100.
Rang De has reached out to over 5900 entrepreneurs across 12 states by lending Rs. 31mn. Rang De currently funds business, education, and artisan loans. Rang De is a registered non-profit trust.
You might want to read through our FAQs for a comprehensive understanding of Rang De - http://rangde.org/faq.htm
Microcredit, Peer-to-peer lending, individual social responsibility, online lending, philanthropy
- More Corporates to participate in our corporate connects program (one time donation which will be rotated as social investments).
- More people to blog about Rang De and on the Rang De blog also.
- Social media advisors to help us on how to take our social media strategy forward
- Java/JSP Developers who are interested in working for Rang De full time for at least a year.
- Funding for our operations.
Just select the code and blog about it. We have made it so simple for you. You can also add your views about this NGO and its cause.